I hereby give "Word-Dreamer: poetics" to you. Please share, copy, archive and show to anyone anything you want. It's a shared culture out there: and so let's act as if it were one. A sense of ownership impels me to respect copyright but then how would you know me if I kept it all to myself? I thrive by needing you, needing a culture of Internet readers and needing the only true networked freedom we've got (after Nina Paley).
Monday, April 20, 2015
Wittgenstein's lion (6)
says of the corporeity of love,
if we see each other as two imperishable wholes
and hide our twin thirsts,
& it seems we do; and if it seems we're not our-
selves but reeking rabbit flesh,
pushing to possess more of what is very irreal,
&more of you inside myself,
and if never becoming simply aroused affects,
possesses and arouses,
and if I'm barely 1% heart, stupendous as it seems,
and am barely flesh:--
if all this is true and it seems it is and you must die,
a bocca aperta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment