I hereby give "Word-Dreamer: poetics" to you. Please share, copy, archive and show to anyone anything you want. It's a shared culture out there: and so let's act as if it were one. A sense of ownership impels me to respect copyright but then how would you know me if I kept it all to myself? I thrive by needing you, needing a culture of Internet readers and needing the only true networked freedom we've got (after Nina Paley).
Saturday, June 15, 2013
"Morning prayers" (2): helen (of troy)
"good it is for man not to touch a woman"
(Tertullian)
It's just like the greying
to execrate filth
in light, a woman's walk:
small mouth and wisps
trotting forward--
"Some temple!"
who will try to be reintegrated
to him under the tree
--"Adulterers won't ever attain"--
unshakeable column
of
grey
reading
under
a
tree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment