I hereby give "Word-Dreamer: poetics" to you. Please share, copy, archive and show to anyone anything you want. It's a shared culture out there: and so let's act as if it were one. A sense of ownership impels me to respect copyright but then how would you know me if I kept it all to myself? I thrive by needing you, needing a culture of Internet readers and needing the only true networked freedom we've got (after Nina Paley).
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Felix in a mood for some sabre-rattling
"But this heaven, namely the firmament, is corporeal"
(Origen)
Who doesn't try debarring the moon
these days?
And Jubals, that are commonplace, that
clack as they grin, of course,
& who always mean to
--meaning-monkeys!--
why, they're the worst
Was it not the whole, and not some "part-world"
I fell into,
for you?
Look--
Pert idealists and amigos know that
Two, with the other below
educing and joyful,
made One
solus
horripilant (as the geese fly)
sky-affirming
cheer!
There was no part-world, none that I could ever see
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment